Monday, January 4, 2010

One Small Change


Hip Mountain Mama has come up with a great idea for encouraging us all to make changes in the new year to become more environmentally conscientious. With their One Small Change campaign, they're encouraging participants to make one change per month for the first four months of the year. This meshes with my belief that big, lifestyle-changing choices can only realistically be made one (small) step at a time. And also, conveniently, with some of my New Year's Resolutions. So here are the four changes that I will be making:

January: Implement my effort to eat more seasonally
February: Cloth hankies!
March: Compost kitchen scraps
April: Waste-free birthday party

Keep tabs on my progress in upcoming blog posts. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment